Take your Microsoft PowerPoint knowledge to the next level. Learn more advanced techniques in PowerPoint such as working with images and videos, using SmartArt to enhance your presentations, working with animations and transitions, how to use slide masters, creating new design templates or themes, automate your presentations, rehearse the timings, copy or move slides between presentations and working with hand outs.
On this one-day course you'll become a PowerPoint expert, able to create amazing presentations from scratch or by using the built-in options available.
Purpose and Use of PowerPoint
Working with Images in PowerPoint
- manipulating images
- insert a video into a presentation
- drawing objects
- formatting SmartArt
- changing the contents of SmartArt
- SmartArt format menu option
- create charts
- organisational hierarchies
- working with shapes
- working with Master Slides
- change the background and theme
- creating your own slide master layout
Animations and Transitions
- transitions and Transition effects
- changing timing of slide transitions
- animations and animation effects
- using images with actions
Running a Slide Show
Creating Hand Out Notes
SAQA US ID 116930: Use a Graphical User Interface (GUI)-Based Presentation Application to Enhance Presentation Appearance.
NQF Level 3
Basic knowledge of PowerPoint and working with presentations.
Your own laptop with PowerPoint 2010 or 2013.
(If you do not have your own laptop, we can provide one for you to use for the course)
R1 350 per person excluding VAT
Price is for training in Gauteng.
Price is for in-house training for 6 people or more.
Assessment and Moderation R500 excluding VAT per person.
Valid until 31 December 2017.
We are happy to discuss all your training needs and work with you to meet your requirements.